Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's been a while!


Wow. I looked at the date of my last post - 18 Feb. Oops! It's been a while since my last post! I guess I could use the excuse that I've been busy - but honestly, I just haven't been bothered! So I thought I'd better do a post today while I have some free time so you don't all think I've disappeared!!

What have I been doing?!

1) Hens night (this was about a month ago now!) It was SOOO much fun!! Got to stay over in a little cabin at Whangaumu (Wellingtons) Bay with the bride-to-be and 7 other lovely ladies. We got her to do dares, had a boogie at Tutukaka (which was SO much fun!) and even skinny dipped late at night! (may have been the morning by then actually!)


2) Watched the Warriors play at Whangarei (as you can see by lack of expanding on that statement, this wasn't THAT exciting for me! haha)


3) Went on a WEEK holiday with my husbands family. Note: My husband has 9 brothers and sisters - of whom have 6 of their own kids! That meant we hired out TWO LARGE baches at Pataua North and had a blast!! Swimming, body surfing, kayaking, volley ball, jumping off the bridge, fishing, lazing round and eating! AWESOME! Luckily for us there were plenty of babysitters around too to give us mum's a break :-)

Lucky me huh?!

4) Another Hens party - this was a day affair with kids in tow! We went a little snap-happy with all the cute babies to photograph! (almost like a bloggers catch up!!)


5) Charlotte and Nathan's Wedding. No pictures as yet as we have been requested to not put them online until they put theirs online. Fair enough! Otherwise they'll all be seen before they get back from their honeymoon! Anyway this is the lovely couple that got married:

(p.s. Jenna Young is an AWESOME photographer if you're live up here and are looking for one!)

So that was my busy month! Along with all the usual stuff - homeschooling, looking after a toddler, keeping the house clean(ish!).

Then coming up next weekend I have ANOTHER wedding (my cousin's wedding).
Busy busy - But I like it that way! Better than being bored!
Anyway now you are all caught up to date I'll let you carry on your day (or night!)
Take care and thanks for posting about YOU because I have been enjoying reading other people's posts, even when I haven't posted myself!

Sima J





1 comment:

I love to read your comments!